Many of our clients seek ways to effectively communicate their sustainability education goals. A business owner, for example, is interested in devising a new set of sustainability guiding principles for his firm that will educate his staff and clients about their green values; a building owner may want to develop an education program that explains the environmentally friendly aspects of his building to the occupants and visitors; a non-profit organization seeks to design a new sustainability education plan that is aligned with its mission.
In each instance, EduTracks is well suited to fulfill the clients’ needs. We listen closely to our client’s goals and cooperatively devise a plan that meets the goals and objectives outlined.
Our services include:
• Environmental Principles — Identifying, developing and implementing sustainability guiding principles into a client's vision and mission objectives.
• Environmental Assessment — Developing a comprehensive assessment and plan of action of a clients' operations and identifying opportunities for savings.
• Exhibit Design/Fabrication — Designing and fabricating exhibits and displays using sustainable building materials and focusing on green building and sustainability topics.
• Developing Public Outreach Programs — Creating compelling educational programs (print and media-based) that promote sustainability education and action.
• Supporting Education Programs for LEED Projects — Developing Education programs for obtaining a credit in the Innovation and Design Process category for the LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Rating System.
Copyright © 2010 EduTracks • last modified: June 15, 2006